Tools and Ingredients
High Altitude White Cake Mix
One container Whip-N-Top
Fresh strawberries (optional)
Stand or hand mixer
Individual serving dishes (optional)
- Place filling in the refrigerator to chill.
- Bake mix and bake your cake mix according to the instructions on your package. Once the cake is baked let cool completely.
- While your cake is cooling, whip up the Whip-N-Top.
- Now, pop your cake out of the pan and crumble into a large mixing bowl. Leave some pieces bigger than others to give the salad texture.
- Take the filling out of the refrigerator and open. Squeeze about 1 ½ cups into the bowl with the crumbled cake.
- Using a rubber spatula, slightly mix the filling and crumbled cake together then add about 3 cups of the Whip-N-Top and continue to fold in the mixture gently. If you mix it too hard the cake will lose its texture.
*Add more or less of both the Whip-N-Top and Filling to your preferred taste.
- Cover in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 20 or 30 minutes.
- Slice the fresh strawberries and reserve for later.
- After 20 or 30 minutes, spoon into individual dishes or keep in one big bowl.
- Place the fresh strawberries over the top and enjoy!
*If you want to make it look really fancy, use a large star tip and fill a piping bag with the mixture. Pipe into the individual serving dishes.